Saturday, March 16, 2013

no. 13

Do you want to have the most magical connection with others & be the most Beautiful, Benevolent Bombshell in a Bikini?

This week you get two-for-one!

First, I share the key to magical connection as well as one of my special beauty concoctions for keeping GORGEOUS skin, BEAUTIFUL hair & a SUPPLE body, even beyond your/OUR 40s. Second, I'm going to be "frolicking in a bikini." YUP!  I'm challenging myself and want you to join me too.  ;)




These two "Frolicking Naked Video Diaries" bring (what my mother told me from the time I was 8 years old) being myself to a whole 'nother level. My old self is shaking her head at this public silliness. Who cares? I'm having the time of my life. Can you tell? :) These are the precious goodies that those closest to me get to enjoy daily, so why not you too? ;)



Want to know what products I used in the video?  
Scroll down. :)


Now only a few days away from the official launch of The Organic Beauty Detox  and still too much to do, I just completed prep week for my personal detox. I plan for us to be the most Beautiful, Benevolent Bombshells in Bikinis this summer. In a very special "Frolicking Naked Diary (video)" I show and share myself in a way I never have.




Passion + Gorgeous Skin + Beautiful Hair + Supple Body [no. 5] Video Diary


What products/tools did I use?
Note: All products are HBAC-Approved.



•  Raw-Organic Orange Juice (Rainbow Acres Natural Foods in Culver City, CA)
•  Beauty Minerals (My own personal formula. Check my boutique soon or email me to PRE-ORDER)

                        For HBAC-Approved products visit: The Healing Beauty Arts Council                                           


Copyright 2013 Akua Auset ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- - - - - 
 
EACH ONE, SHARE WITH ONE
Be Someone's Angel & Share The Gold.
It's totally fine to share this post on your website, ezine, blog or book just please COPY & PASTE the following credit. :)


akua-auset.com |  Author & Celebrity Makeup Artist-turned-Holistic Beauty Advisor Akua Auset has worked intimately in TV & film with the planet’s most famous and talented people specializing in what she terms, “the healing beauty arts.” A trained medicine woman she is the creator of The Organic Beauty Detox™ and author of SUPERWOMEN & GODDESSES: Workin’ Your Power & Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Abundant thanks for droppin' some gold on the matter.

peaceluvabundance,

* Akua Auset *